Question 1: What is Lucid Dreaming?
-dreamer is aware
-dreamer has control
You can do ANYTHING, and be ANYWHERE in a lucid dream! The possibilities are endless!
-dreamer having all senses
Question 2: Is it possible to learn lucid dreaming?
-why people want to learn this
(1, 5, 7)
Question 3: What is the future of lucid dreaming/What are other uses for lucid dreaming?
Around 70% of adults have admitted to having nightmares, which can cause insomnia and depression. What if lucid dreaming could fix this?
In a lucid dream you can learn to overcome your fears by exerting control over your nightmare.
-stress and anxiety
Lucid dreaming could also prepare you better for stressful situations such as an exam.
You can dream of taking the test calmly and getting an A on it. This way you are mentally prepared for when the actual test comes.
Also, because of lucid dreaming, depression would be completely non-existent in the human population!
For instance, a person with depression could find out that flying makes them happy in a lucid dream. Every night they could fly, which would make them more happy as a person.
-unlock hidden parts of your mind
-increased self awareness
1. "10 Incredible Benefits Of Lucid Dreaming, And Why They Matter." HowToLucid.com. 18 Nov. 2016. Web. 10 Mar. 2017.
2. LaBerge, Stephen, and Howard Rheingold. Exploring the world of lucid dreaming. New York: Ballantine , 1997. Print.
3. "Lucid dreaming info." Lucidipedia the premier resource on lucid dreaming. Web. 10 Mar. 2017.
4. "The Most Detailed FAQ About Lucid Dreaming Ever (2017)." HowToLucid.com. Web. 10 Mar. 2017.
5. Turner, Rebecca. "What is Lucid Dreaming?" World of Lucid Dreaming. Web. 10 Mar. 2017.
6. Turner, Rebecca. World of Lucid Dreaming. Web. 10 Mar. 2017.
7. "What Is Lucid Dreaming? Definition, Feeling, Benefits and More Explained." HowToLucid.com. Web. 10 Mar. 2017.
8. Wang, Shirley S. "The Benefits of Lucid Dreaming." The Wall Street Journal. Dow Jones & Company, 12 Aug. 2014. Web. 10 Mar. 2017.