North America Corp Card

Q: Do I need a manager's approval for a limit increase?

A: "Should you need any increase, please email request to (America) and state the amount to be increased and period for that.

For any increase to $10,000 and above, we will need your manager’s approval.

For any increase to $15,000 and above, we will need your manager and +1 manager’s approval. "

Q: What should I do if I am unable to log in to Concur?

A: Alternatively you may try to log in through Sparks >Quick Links Tab> Concur.

Q: How do I act as an expense delegate?

A: Please note that in order to access (e’ee name) profile, you will need to click on 'Profile' in the upper right hand corner. Click on the ‘Administer for another user’ field and you will be able to select (e’ee name) name.

Q: What should I do if I have fraud transaction/lost card?

A: For JPMC Cardholders: Please directly call the bank. Please note you will need to reference the last four digits of your employee ID when calling. When this occurs JPMC will close your card and issue you a new card. If you need your card rushed or sent to an alternative address, please be sure to advise this.

Q: How do I apply for a new corporate card?

A: Please fill up the card application form at below link and you must also print, sign and send the agreement form. Please click at the word “Agreement” to print the form.

Q: What should I do if my card is declined?

A: Please send email to There are two possibilities for declined transaction. a)Limit issue. b)Card is suspended by bank.


Created with images by marchinileo0 - "milwaukee museum wisconsin"

Made with Adobe Slate

Make your words and images move.

Get Slate

Report Abuse

If you feel that this video content violates the Adobe Terms of Use, you may report this content by filling out this quick form.

To report a Copyright Violation, please follow Section 17 in the Terms of Use.