- Born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin on May 21st, 1960
- Parents names: Lionel and Joyce Dahmer
- As a young boy he always seemed happy and energetic
- Had surgery at the age of four to correct a double hernia
- The family frequently moved making it hard to make friends
- Had one brother named David Dahmer
- As a teen Dahmer was very tense and withdrawn
- Dahmer claims that he was 14 when he started to consider and think about murder
- The divorce of his parents is thought to of been the breaking point for Dahmer
- Dahmer had a drinking problem that spiraled out of control during his killings
Description of Crimes:
- First victim was Steven Hicks a hitchhiker who Dahmer got drunk. When Hicks tried to leave Dahmer struck him on the head and strangled him with a barbell.
- The second victim was Steven Tuomi. The two got a hotel room together and drank, a lot. The next morning Dahmer woke up and Tuomi was dead; Dahmer was so drunk that night that he couldn't remember anything that had happened the night before.
- All the other crimes start to run together. Dahmer would lure men for gay bars, malls, etc. get them drunk and then kill them.
- Dahmer would take the corpses' of his victims dismember then bury the pieces in bags in his grandmother's back yard.
- Dahmer would sometimes keep pieces of his victims as trophies
- He was known for taking pictures with his victims during the act of killing them so that he could 'relive' the moment later.
- Dahmer lived and committed crimes at his grandmother's house and she had no clue this was going on within her home.
- Dahmer was finally caught in 1991