Step 1: Ground Rules
During the next 5 days before winter break, students will have 1 class period to complete a given task. Each day, students are provided a prompt and shown 1 -2 examples. They then have the remainder of that class time to complete the assignment.
Students will utilize photo manipulation skills to produce an image based on a prompt every day for 5 days.
- Google: Look up your own tutorials & photos to complete each task.
- Drawing Wacom Tablet (Optional)
- Photoshop Document size: 10in X 10in Resolution 300
- Name the Jpeg : DisneyMashup_lastnameFristname
- Turn in a jpeg of your project to google classroom.
- NO PHOTOSHOP FILES (PSD)!! If you turn in a psd you will receive no credit.
Due by the end of class.
Day One, A Super Hero Mashup with Disney:
Combine any Disney or Pixar character with the super powers you just know he/she deserves. You pick the character and the power. Be creative and have fun!