The Leadership Conference on Civil & Human Rights is a group with more than 200 members trying to create an atmosphere of safety for those who seek and support the civil and human rights of citizens in the United States. They strive to make all things just and to provide need for those who are in need of representation such as fighting discrimination. The Leadership Conference Education Fund is in partner with them which builds public will for federal policies. The Education Fund's campaigns help and mobilize advocates around the country to try for change in the United States.
- To help grow our democracy
- Re-create our Justice System
- Creating stronger relationships within communities
- To enforce Equality for everyone
- Attend all congressional hearings
- Legal and legislative search