The HIGH IMPACT SOLUTION to track, monitor, measure, evidence and celebrate your accreditation progress
This visual, online tool creates a clear journey towards your accreditation, demonstrates progress, provides next steps and gives you the ability to store all your evidence in one place.
- Facility to upload and attach supporting evidence and examples, e.g. documents, video, pictures, blog, web links
- View and share a library of best practice
- Written reports at any time to identify next steps
- A table view to show progress
- Focused remote guidance
The special pilot price for the first 100 schools is:
- Secondary schools: £445 plus VAT per year
- Primary schools: £245 plus VAT per year
The Thinking Schools Wheel allows multiple lenses and varying types of evidence to be used, both quantitative and qualitative, without relying exclusively on numbers and scoring. It provides one place to capture the richness of evidence of impact with feedback to share best practice widely. Its multiple layers join all the pieces of the intricate continuing school development jigsaw together to indicate what works best for your school to support the Thinking Schools accreditation process." - Dr Dave Walters, University of Exeter.
Find out more:
To purchase the Wheel, request a FREE demo or to find out more contact Conor Duffy at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 8863 0304
Creating positive relationships with physical activity for life