Adobe certifications generally expire after two years. To stay current, the Adobe Credential Program offers renewal exams—shorter tests that focus on the newest solution capabilities as well as the things you already know. Renewal exams are meant only for those who have an existing credential that is about to expire—you can’t take a renewal exam if you don’t have the original certification.
The Adobe Certified Expert - Analytics Business Practitioner renewal exam guide provides potential candidates with information they need to prepare for the renewal exam.
Adobe certification exams are developed with the participation of subject matter experts worldwide, following industry standards in developing fair and valid tests. Visit our FAQ page for more information.
Are you an Adobe partner?
An official Adobe Certified Professional, Expert or Master designation acknowledges your established expertise to help current and future business clients succeed!
Partners that are part of the SPP program and have bronze and above status qualify for a 33% discount on all certification exam pricing. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your discount(s).
Where to start? Check out the Partner Learner Journey from the Adobe Solution Partner Program today.
Exam Guide Sections:
- Intended audience
- Exam information
- Minimum candidate experience
- Exam objectives and scope
- Online sample test
- Preparing for the exam
Current Adobe Analytics Business Practitioner Certified Experts who are seeking to renew their certification
- Exam number: AD5-E802
- Exam name: Adobe Analytics Business Practitioner Renewal
- Certificate level: Certified Expert
- Status: Active
- Available languages: English
- Number of questions: 33
- Formats: Multiple choice and multiple select
- Duration: 70 minutes
- Delivery: Online proctored (requires camera access)
- Passing mark: 20/33
- Price: $125 USD / $95 USD (India)
Pass this exam (AD5-E802) in order to renew and maintain your active Adobe Analytics Business Practitioner Expert certificate.
Exam Objectives and Scope
Section 1: Business Analysis (21%)
- Given a business need/question, identify the most appropriate reporting strategy to perform an analysis
- Analyze data to answer business questions and recommend new optimization hypotheses
- Identify conversion funnels
- Interpret Solution Design Reference (SDR) to determine what data is available in reports
- Analyze report data to summarize and draw conclusions
- Understand outliers and anomalies in reports
Section 2: Reporting and Dashboarding for Projects (34%)
- Apply the process to configure projects using the most appropriate tool(s)
- Compare fallout and flow visualization and appropriate variable types for reporting
- Apply the process to schedule Projects, Report Builder and Data Warehouse
- Apply the process to share Projects and Reporting and Analytics dashboards for different users and/or groups
- Apply the process to set Alerts
- Apply the process to lookup the dimensions/components
- Apply the process to create a visualization
- Given a scenario, determine the appropriate item to use
Section 3: Segmentation and Calculated Metrics (18%)
- Determine how to develop and configure segments
- Apply the process to share segments with others in the organization
- Compare segments
- Apply segments to Projects and Components
- Apply the process to generate calculated and/or segmented metrics
- Determine Metric Types
Section 4: General Tool Knowledge and Troubleshooting (12%)
- Analyze reports and identify data quality issues
- Define different types of dimensions and parameters existing in Adobe Analytics
- Determine how to bring data in and out of Adobe Analytics
- Apply the process to configure Report Builder
Section 5: Administration (15%)
- Apply the process to configure the Marketing Channel reports with Marketing Channel processing rules
- Apply the process to configure Classification Importer and Rule Builder
- Identify information from marketing URLs
- Apply the process to configure a virtual report suite based upon an existing segment
- Understand Report Suite Admin Console Settings
Online Practice Test
The practice test is built to the same rigor and the same number of questions as the actual exam. It allows you to gauge your preparation for the actual test.
AD4-E208 Adobe Certified Expert - Analytics Business Practitioner Practice Test
Preparing for the Exam
You are not required to complete training before taking the exam, and training alone will not provide you with the knowledge and skills required to pass the exam. A combination of training and successful, on-the-job experience are critical to providing you with the repository needed to pass the exam.
Questions and Inquiries?
Please contact the Adobe Credential Program Customer Support team.
The content of this exam guide is subject to changes and updates. Last update June 2021