Hey Jedi and Padawan and team mates, A BIG....BIG Sunday is coming! Let's get ready for it!
- Last 3 weeks have been record Sundays, for the church and Kidspoint!
- Super Bowl...oops, can't call it that, Big Game day has been the biggest Sunday in the past years, outside of Easter and Christmas
- We've been a growth curb since the holidays
We had 582 kids this weekend, a new record high! And everybody rocked it
Having said that, let's all jump on board for the best of blessings this weekend : serving together! I wouldn't want you to miss the opportunity to be a blessing to someone else.
Come and serve with a friend!
IT'S BIG GAME DAY
Just a reminder though...all my 5PMer's, I need you to help us out at 1:30!
here are a few things we will have.
We'll need some help on that day to make it happen.
Last week's message by Pastor was so good. Here are a few notes I took.
- Listen to your Coaches, not your Critics, because they're invested in you and in your dreams
- Your holy discomfort is showing you you're part of the solution
- Doubt may not stop your dream but it may make you pump the breaks
- Little distractions may bring big detours
4 Things That Will Kill Your Dream: As soon as you take the step of confidence to speak the dream God’s given you out loud, the enemy will do everything he can to keep you from achieving that dream. Instead of chasing down and trying to kill your dream, the enemy knows if he can zap your confidence you will probably kill the dream yourself. Pastor Daniel shares the 4 ways the enemy will kill your confidence so you can be aware of them and give more authority to the voice of God in your life over the voice of your enemies.
Take some time to either re-listen to the message or dig a little deeper. The Spirit of God wants to do something in our lives, yours and mine.
"Stupid sentence" of the newsletter, well, here's the Superbowl winner : Patriots will win, by 3 points, 31-28.
I want to offer an opportunity for someone to serve on this evening. Since we are offering childcare, I want some of you to help in our environments. It's an all-campus event so we do have other KP people from other campuses serving with us, team mates as well as team leaders.
If you want to help us out, be a blessing to our kids, to your church and you're available, please write me at firstname.lastname@example.org !
IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES
- February 3rd - FEARLESS
- February 12th and 26th - VO @ 8:30 & 4pm and Baptism
- April 1st - Formal training for our Fred KP volunteers (more to come)
It is OUR word of the year!