- 1 Bowl
- 1 Spoon
- 1 measuring cup
Put 1 cup of cornstarch inside a bowl.
Slowly pour water into the cornstarch until all of it is wet.
Mix all of it with the spoon and enjoy the oobleck!
- Is it solid or liquid? It is liquid.
- What happens when you place solids like, coins or spoons at the surface? The solid slowly goes to the surface.
- What happens when you try to push hand gently into the oobleck? When you try to to push your hand hard and fast into the oobleck? My hand traspasses a hard layer of oobleck.
- Pick up a handful of oobleck. Can you hold it? I can not hold it, it is the same as holding water.
- Can you cut a ribbon of oobleck with scissors? Yes, it feels like cutting play do.
- What happens to the properties of the oobleck when you change the amounts of the two ingredients in the mixture? More water? More cornstarch? When you put more cornstarch in the mixture the oobleck makes solid, and when you add water the oobleck makes more liquid.
This is the end of my oobleck project.