February 6, 2021, 6:30 p.m. Facebook Live Drawing for cash and door prizes.
Grand Prize $5,000* 3 - $1,000 Winners 4-$500 Winners 10 - $100 Winners
Tickets are $75 each and only 300 tickets will be sold. To get your tickets, stop by Speedy B’s or contact Kim Kliegel at 573-619-9188.
* Prizes are based on 300 tickets being sold. In the event of fewer tickets being sold, prizes will be a percentage of total tickets.
Online Silent Auction
January 30 at noon - midnight on February 6, 2021
WINTER VIRTUAL FANTASY ONLINE AUCTION AND BIDDING INSTRUCTIONS
The online Silent Auction will begin at noon on January 30 and end at midnight on February 6. Follow the instructions below to get registered and view items for the Silent Auction.
- Go to the Bidding Owl website using the following link: https://www.biddingowl.com/Auction/home.cfm?auctionID=25605
- You can browse the categories in the auction under View Items.
- You need to Register first to be able to Log In and place bids. Once you register you will receive an email to activate your account. Then you can log in with your Username and Password to bid on any items when the site opens on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at noon.
- Enter the correct Bid Amount (note the minimum bid increments). Click Bid and Confirm Bid. Congratulations, you are the current High Bidder for the item! Bidding ends February 6, 2021 at midnight.
- Bidding Owl will give you the options for how to pay for your winning bids. Those options will be via PayPal, check or cash. (NOTE: Shipping costs, if necessary, will be a separate invoice. Buyers will be responsible for shipping costs if needed. This will be determined after the bidding has ended and by request only.)
- If you choose to not pay on the auction website, you must make payment to the Parish by 7:00 p.m. on February 9. If we do not receive payment by this time, the winning bidder will forfeit the item, and the item will go to the next highest bidder.
- Items will be available for pick-up at the Vitae House from 5:00-7:00 p.m. on Monday, February 8; Tuesday, February 9; and Wednesday, February 10. You may also pick the items up during Parish Office Hours, which are Tuesday, February 9 from 8:30-11:30 a.m. and Wednesday, February 10 from 8:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m. All items must be picked up at this time or other arrangements made. Please be sure your item is paid for online before picking up, or plan to bring a check or cash with you.
- If you have any questions regarding the Silent Auction, please call one of the committee members on the Winter Fantasy website. Remember, ALL proceeds from this fundraiser go to support the various projects taking place at our parish and school (tuckpointing at the school, bell tower stairs, and the church renovation project). We appreciate your continued generosity and support of St. Thomas the Apostle Catholic Church.
- Kim Akin
- Jan Carter
- Kim Kliegel
- Gina Luebbering
- Karen Luebbbering
- Kristi Luebbering
- Sarah Luebbert
- Janet Lueckenhoff
- Debbie Strope
- Melissa Verslues