CSUF MPA PROGRAM Celebrating 50 Years
1968 - 2018
Our MPA Program is one of the top three ranked
public MPA programs in the greater Los Angeles Area
This web site is created to answer your questions about our MPA program. If you have additional questions, feel free to contact the program coordinator, Professor Stone, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Core Program Faculty (9)
- Dr. David Adams, Assistant Professor: Ph.D. in Public Policy and Public Administration from Auburn University.
- Dr. Shelly Arsneault, Professor and MPA Coordinator: Ph.D. in Political Science from Michigan State University.
- Dr. Sarah A. Hill, Associate Professor: Ph.D. in Social Science from the California Institute of Technology.
- Dr. Meriem Hodge, Assistant Professor: Ph.D. in Public Administration from the University of Georgia School of Public and International Affairs.
- Dr. Myung-Jung Kwon, Associate Professor: Ph.D. in Public Administration and Policy from the Florida State University Askew School of Public Administration and Policy.
- Dr. Samuel B. Stone, Associate Professor: Ph.D. in Public Affairs from the Indiana University School of Public & Environmental Affairs.
- Dr. Yuan Ting, Professor: Ph.D. in Political Science from Northern Illinois University.
- Dr. Justin Tucker, Associate Professor: Ph.D. in Political Science from the University of Kansas.
- Dr. Yan Xiao, Assistant Professor: Ph.D. in Public Administration from the University of Nebraska, Omaha School of Public Administration
Affiliated Faculty (3)
- Dr. Christine L. Gardiner, Associate Professor: Ph.D. in Criminology, Law and Society from the University of California, Irvine.
- Dr. Stacy L. Mallicoat, Professor: Ph.D. in Sociology, from the University of Colorado, Boulder.
- Dr. Scott J. Spitzer, Associate Professor: Ph.D. in Political Science from Columbia University.