9 day: Okavango Delta, Botswana to South Luangwa, Zambia
- Okavango Delta Botswna, a maze of sparkling lagoons, meandering channels and overgrown islands teeming with wildlife, Botswana’s Okavango Delta lies like a sparkling jewel at the heart of the Kalahari Desert. Adapted for a life in and out of water, the elegant red lechwe and shy sitatunga are found in this watery wilderness. Lion, cheetah, leopard and African wild dog share the floodplains with large herds of elephant and buffalo.
- Victoria Falls constitutes one of the most spectacular of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World and statistically speaking is the largest waterfall in the world and the border between Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- South Luangwa , have been dubbed by travel experst to be one of the greatest wildlife sanctuaries in the world, and not without reason. The concentration of animals around the Luangwa River, and its oxbow lagoons, is among the most intense in Africa. The Luangwa River is the most intact major river system in Africa and is the life-blood of this Park. There are 60 different animal species and over 400 different bird species in South Luangwa National Park..
Day one: Group arrive in Johannesburg and are directed to their accommodation at the airport. Accommodation City Lodge OR Tambo
- Day 6: after breakfast there is a 2hr transfer by road to Vic Falls town, Zimbabwe - tour of Victoria Falls of ±1h30 - transfer to Livingstone in Zambia and drop off at accommodation at Avani Victoria Falls Resort
- Day nine: transfer to airport for flights back to Johannesburg. accommodation at City Lodge OR Tambo
- Price per person: Aus $ 10 975.00 per person sharing
- For a more detailed PDF itinerary please click 9 day Botswana/Zambia Route
- This Route operates July - September each year
This Kanabo Safari Route includes:
- 9 nights accommodation as per itinerary
- all vehicle transfers and flights as per itinerary with driver/guide
- all meals as per detailed itinerary
- activities as specified in final itinerary
This Kanabo Safari Route Excludes:
- all flight to start and from end of safari route
- all alcoholic beverages
- visas and entry visas where applicable
- personal insurances