UIL Region 25 Marching Contest: Sat. Oct 16
This Week In Band (TWIB)
The directors and staff hope everyone is recharging during Fall Break. We only have three rehearsals before our Region UIL Marching Contest on Saturday. Announcements are short this week; please take note of the calendar.
- WEDNESDAY EVENING REHEARSAL: Because of Fall Break and PSATs on Wednesday (10th-11th grade), we have an evening rehearsal on Wednesday from 6pm-8pm at the track stadium.
- CONTESTS: See itineraries - Oct 16: Region 25 UIL Marching Contest; Oct 30: Area UIL Marching Contest (MUST QUALIFY AFTER REGION); Nov 8-9: State UIL Marching Contest - (MUST QUALIFY AFTER AREA). Please know that the Area Marching Contest will start very early (possibly as early as 6am) and will get out very late.
- The Allen Band Boosters have a Private Fan Photos Facebook Group page that contains photos and videos from every performance as well as High Resolution Photos on our Flickr Page.
- If you still need uniform parts or need any uniform adjustments/repairs, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
THIS WEEK'S CALENDAR
- Monday (10/11): Fall Break
- Tuesday (10/12): Fall Break
- Wednesday (10/13): EVENING REHEARSAL (6pm-8pm)
- Thursday (10/14): Morning Rehearsal (7am-8:30am)
- Friday (10/15): Morning Rehearsal 7am-8:30am; AWAY Football Game vs. Denton Guyer: ITINERARY
- Saturday (10/16): UIL Region 25 Marching Contest 9:15am Call Time: ITINERARY
Don't forget to always sign-in for attendance on UDB and check in with your squad leader at the beginning of every rehearsal and event!
Our sign up events this week include Denton Guyer Football Game and UIL Area competition. All October events are open for sign up. Please visit www.allenband.com/volunteer, log in and sign up. Questions, email email@example.com.
Some new sign ups included Friday morning loading, fitting uniform drops and spirit wear. We need lots of help, if everyone takes a part we will get this done!
Wednesday, 10/13, during evening band rehearsal spirit wear will be for sale. This will also be the last pick up for previously sold spirit wear orders and membership incentives. Please come by to pick up your orders.