Two Feudal System
- Both Europe and Japan Feudal System develop as a result of weak government.
- The Emperor's had no real power from Europe and Japan.
- The central government did not exist.
- In Europe the landowners were called Lords and in Japan they were called Daimyo.
Similarly Between Japan and Europe
- Farming was the main activity in Japan and Europe.
- In Europe soldiers were called Knights and in Japan Samurai.
- In addition they bad really strong military leader's.
- Both Europe and Japan needed to have a code for Knight's and samurai's.
Knight and Samurai both really needed to be into religion. Knights were Christians and Samurai were Shintoism and Buddhism.
- Poems in Japan were called Haikus these type of poems are short Poems about anything mostly about nature.
- In Europe are called Epic poems these are poems about warriors or heroes.
Women in Europe and Japan
- Women in Europe couldn't make decisions only their father or husband.
- They were trained to do chores , farming, spinning ,etc.
- In Japan women were more free more. If they were married with a Samurai.
- Women in Japan could become Samurai and fight with their husband.
Legacies of Feudalism
- They both left legacies .
- Haikus are still in Japan as well as Epic poems.
- Loyalty and honor are still in Europe .
- Many names from Europe still exist
- Many structures are still in Japan and Europe.