Spirit Wear Deadline TODAY
For those of you who missed this first sale--don’t worry! The Spirit Wear Link is back open. Orders for round 2 are due TODAY, November 13, and delivery is expected before Winter Break.
If you have any questions, feel free to email Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Create & Donate at Home Family Pottery Painting
Enjoy painting pottery while raising funds for Southeastern Elementary! 20% of your purchase will be donated to our school.
Compete the form sent home this week, or find it online to print at home at linktr.ee/sespto by NEXT WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 18. Pottery ordered will come home with kids on November 23.
Paint your pottery and return them to school in the bag provided by December 1. The pottery will be kiln fired and returned to the school a few days later.
You Belong T-shirt - AVAILABLE NOW
The PTO is honored to help Mrs. Hiett’s First Graders spread the message of belonging here at SES! They want EVERY explorer to feel a sense of belonging in our school community!
*Proceeds will go to the SES Angel Fund.
Purchases made prior to November 23 will be delivered to the school the week of December 10. Should school go virtual before then, shirts will be shipped to families at no additional charge.
Lost and Found
The lost and found is located outside the cafe under the 4th grade/gym stairs. The front office is returning items that are labelled with students' names. If there is no name, items will not be kept long due to COVID. The office is asking for first and last names to be put in jackets, water bottles and lunch boxes.
A student has volunteered to help the office manage the Lost and Found. The student will provide the PTO with a weekly picture or video of the area to post in the Parent Facebook Group, the PTO Twitter and Instagram accounts and newsletter.
PTO Angel Fund
In the fall of 2019, the PTO Executive Board, working closely with Mrs. Chastain, Mrs. Monkul and Mrs. Smith, determined it would be beneficial to create an Angel Fund to support those Southeastern students whose families may be going through a difficult time and are in need or may be financially less fortunate. The PTO views the Angel Fund as an extension of our dedicated efforts to assist Southeastern families who might not be able to fully afford the expenses of the wonderful activities and events our school has to offer.
- Fri., Nov. 13 - Spirit Wear Order Deadline
- Wed., Nov. 18 - Pottery Create & Donate Forms Due and PTO Meeting (6:30 p.m.)
- Mon., Nov. 23 - Pottery Items sent home and You Belong T-shirt deadline for Dec delivery
- Wed., Nov. 25 - Fri., Nov. 27 - Thanksgiving Break
LATER THIS SCHOOL YEAR
- Tue., Dec. 1 - Painted Pottery Returned to School for Kiln firing
- Thu., Dec. 3, 3 - 9 p.m. - Schoolhouse 7 Dine to Donate
- Fri., Dec. 4 - Explorer Day
- Thu., Dec. 10, 6:30 p.m. - PTO Meeting
- Fri., Dec. 18 - Winter Class Party
- Fri., Jan. 8 - Explorer Day
- Thu., Jan. 14, 6:30 p.m. - PTO Meeting
- Fri., Feb. 5 - Explorer Day
- Thu., Feb. 11, 6:30 p.m. - PTO Meeting
- Fri., Mar. 5 - Explorer Day
- Thu., Mar. 11, 6:30 p.m. - PTO Meeting
- Thu., Apr. 1 - Explorer Day
- Thu., Apr. 15, 6:30 p.m. - PTO Meeting
- Fri., May 7 - Explorer Day
- Thu., May 13, 6:30 p.m. - PTO Meeting
- Pop Tab Collection
The PTO is working with district guidelines to plan for the 2020-21 school year. We hope to announce additional items soon.
Created with images by JillWellington - "autumn fall leaves" • Julian Hanslmaier - "Federleicht"