Internet and Technology Efficiencies Bring Down Commissions
Stocks, cars, insurance and even groceries have been affected. Real estate is no different. The Casey Samson Team charges 4.5% commission for full service listings.
Buyers have easy access to listings. Over half of the listings now offer 2.5% commission to selling agents. Their days on market are lower than those offering 3%.
The average days on market (DOM) for properties offering 2.5% commission is 51. The average DOM for those offering 3% is 71 days. All CST listings offer 2.5% and our average days on market is 17.
The Casey Samson Team Security
- The home is protected with a Home Warranty from the day we list
- We do a title search on every listing to make sure there are no surprises before settlement
- We price our homes at appraised value so our sellers are protected during the appraisal contingency. If buyers bid over list, WE KEEP IT!
- Multiple offers protect the sellers from over zealous home inspectors
- We disclose ages of all systems so inspectors and buyers cannot come back to us and say they are “past their useful life"
- If systems are dated, we have contractors service and certify items are in good working condition prior to the home inspection
- We do a security check before launching the listing
- We have electronic lockboxes that document every entry and exit
The Casey Samson Team Saves You Money
We saved sellers over $1M in commissions last year.
We made sellers $1.89M by selling homes at 100.1% of list price. The rest of our competitors sold their homes at 97%.
"They made selling our home stress free. They are knowledgeable, responsive and always put our needs first. We will definitely recommend this team to our friends and family in the future!"
The key to our success is our ability to price homes.
We follow 2 rules.
Rule #1 Well priced homes sell
Rule #2 Don't forget rule #1
Don't miss the link to "Pricing Your Home" at the bottom of this presentation.
Here are the items you need before you meet with Realtors
1. 10 Things you love most about your home.
2. What you like least about your home.
3. List of planned repairs.
4. What you need the most help with.
5. Hot sheet of:
- Ages of major systems like roof, HVAC, hot water
- Major upgrades since purchasing your home.
- Builder if home less than 10 years old
These items are critical to understanding the home so we can establish pricing and a marketing plan.
“Price high so you have wiggle room.” Reality: If a home sits on the market today, it gets stale and the price falls.
Determine the market value of the property and if possible, drop it under the next closest $50k or $100k threshold. If you can, you double your audience and increase chances for a multiple contract presentation.
- Faster sale
- Multiple contracts
- Higher pricing
- Multiple contracts reduces home inspection buyer leverage
- Multiple contracts reduces appraisal contingencies
- Backup contracts
- Leverage for sellers
"From the first meeting to signing at settlement, The Casey Samson Team was first rate in their professionalism, in their understanding of the real estate market, and in how to list to maximize the result."
The Future of Listings
90% of buyers are introduced to their home on line. Take a look at how The Casey Samson Team presents your home on line.
Awesome, I will pass this to my buyers. I sure hope my buyers write, but regardless, you sure have done one hell of a job representing your seller clients. I hope they know that and I don't mind you passing along what I said so they do.Realtor, Associate Broker RE/MAX
When you decide to list with The Casey Samson Team you will receive a Launch Protocol which will include
- Pre-Launch schedule
- Social Media outline
- Showings and more!