Total Commission for our Full Service Listings
We can provide full service 4.5% total commission for two reasons:
1. With our volume of settlements and mortgages , Samson Properties does not take any of our commission. We pass the savings to our sellers.
2. We only list quality homes in salable condition (or the seller is willing to put them in salable condition) and priced correctly. By eliminating bad listings we can work more efficiently with good listings and save sellers money.
The Casey Samson Team Saves Sellers Money
We saved sellers over $1M in commissions last year.
We made sellers $1.89M by selling homes at 100.1% of list price. The industry standard is 97%.
"They made selling our home stress free. They are knowledgeable, responsive and always put our needs first. We will definitely recommend this team to our friends and family in the future!"
The key to our success is our ability to price homes.
We compare your home to
3 Casey Samson Models compare appraisal qualifying comps in your neighborhood, within a one mile radius and the selected pricing threshold.
If the home was purchased within the last 10 years, we do a 4th model: a 10 year growth chart.
The Casey Samson Team Security
- Your home receives a warranty the day it goes on the market
- We do a title search on every listing to make sure there are no surprises before settlement
- We order HOA docs as soon as the home is listed to clear any potential vialations
- We price our homes at appraised value so our sellers are protected during the appraisal contingency. If buyers bid over list, WE KEEP IT
- Multiple offers protect the sellers from over zealous home inspectors
- We disclose ages of all systems so inspectors and buyers cannot come back to us and say they are “past their useful life"
- If systems are dated, we have contractors service and certify items are in good working condition prior to the home inspection
- We do a security check before launching the listing
- We have electronic lockboxes that document every entry and exit
Price high so you have "wiggle room". Reality: If a home sits on the market today, it gets stale and the price falls. Homes receive their highest offers within 30 days of listing.
Price the home at what it will appraise for with an eye on major thresholds to hit the maximum buyer pool. We let the market bid it up! "Highest and best" offers produce the highest sales price.
- Faster sale
- Multiple contracts
- Higher pricing
- Multiple contracts reduces home inspection buyer leverage
- Multiple contracts reduces appraisal contingencies
- Backup contracts
- Leverage for sellers
"From the first meeting to signing at settlement, The Casey Samson Team was first rate in their professionalism, in their understanding of the real estate market, and in how to list to maximize the result."
Here are the items you need for your meeting with Casey.
1. 10 Things you love most about your home.
2. What you like least about your home.
3. List of planned repairs.
4. What you need the most help with.
5. Hot sheet of:
- Ages of major systems like roof, HVAC, hot water
- Major upgrades since purchasing your home.
- Builder if home less than 10 years old
These items are critical to understanding the home so we can establish pricing and a marketing plan.
95% of buyers will first see your home online.
Spark Presentations similar to this presentation, introduce your home to buyers in an entertaining and information manner. The links to the home's URL can be found on MRIS and online websites. Here are the benefits:
- THEY TELL THE STORY IN A DYNAMIC WAY
- They are easy to use
- They combine key images and important information
- Buyers don't read narratives, but they will read bullets
- Bullets list top ten things sellers love most about their homes
- Bullets provide a "Hot Sheet" of critical information about ages of systems, improvements, upgrades and schools
- Buyers stay on the site for 2-3 minutes
- Spark pages generate 300-800 visitors. 3D and Movies are viewed less than 100.
- Spark pages have links to Community webpages to give outside buyers a feel for the community
- Spark pages can be updated on the fly
After seeing our presentation, here is What a ReMax Associate Broker had to say:
"Awesome, I will pass this to my buyers. I sure hope my buyers write, but regardless, you sure have done one hell of a job representing your seller clients. I hope they know that and I don't mind you passing along."
A recent seller said:
"Make my house look just like you did for my neighbor."
We made it look better.
What doesn't work Online!
There are 3D models that show the home in a doll house format. It allows buyers to walk into the home and do 360 turns.
The Casey Samson Team used 3D models, but found:
- Buyers could not operate the site effectively
- Buyers left the site within 10-20 seconds
- Buyers were not using links
- They attracted less than 100 visitors
The Casey Samson Team also used steady cam movies but found:
- They did not attract many buyers
- Buyers got bored and let the site within 15 seconds
- Buyers did not use links
- There is no way to tell the story of the defining characteristics
When you decide to list with The Casey Samson Team you will receive a Launch Protocol which will include
- A listing agreement for your review and comment
- To do list
- Pre-Launch schedule
- Marketing Plan
- Social Media outline
- Showings and more!