J-1175 Jaw Crusher
- The robust high performance hydrostatic driven single toggle jaw chamber provides high capacity with large reduction ratio’s.
- Automatic variable speed VGF ensures continuous choke feeding of the crushing chamber for optimal productivity.
- High powered hydrostatic drive ensures precise chamber controls and reverse functionality for clearing blockages and assisting in demolition and recycling applications.
- Fully hydraulic closed side setting minimises downtime and offers quick adjustment.
Watch the video as our Product Manager introduces the J-1175 jaw crusher
C-1540 Cone Crusher
- Fuel efficient direct drive transmission via a clutch.
- Hydraulic Tramp Relief System with automatic reset protects the chamber and minimises downtime.
- Metal detection system on feed belt with ‘auto-stop’ protects the cone from tramp metal and the purge system removes contaminants from the machine.
- Advanced load sensing auxiliary hydraulics maximizes plant efficiency
T-Link Telematics System
All new build J-1175 jaw and C-1540 cone crushers are fitted as standard with the Terex Finlay T-Link Telematics System.
T-Link is our remote monitoring and fleet management system that combines your machines' inbuilt CANbus control system with satellite positioning and telematics software. From the fleet management fundamentals of knowing the hours and location of your machine to sending machine specific alerts and tracking machine production, T-Link can help you remotely monitor and manage your Terex|Finlay fleet and grow your business.
T-Link enables you to stay connected and keep track of your equipment, monitor work progress, manage logistics, access critical machine information, analyse and optimise machine performance and perform remote operator support.