How often are the streets brimming with protestors on the 2nd day after a president is sworn into office. There were more people at the Women's march against president Trump than for him at his inauguration .
The march did not stop at Washington DC. It included cities across the United States and around the globe. Yet his focus was not on the people out in the streets against him. He was focused on the crowds that he believed was for him.
It did not matter to his supporters that he lied, his press secretary lied, his representatives lied. They believed that what he said was the truth. Even if there was picture proof. The delusion is strong and unshakable.
The news coming out of the Trump White House has been described as drinking from a fire hose. These are just a few of the executive orders he has written within the last week.
- Affordable Care Act roll back
- Regulation freeze
- No federal dollars towards abortion.
- Withdrawing from the Trans pacific partnership
- Federal Hiring freeze except military personnel and critical public safety
- Allowing keystone and Dakota access Pipelines
- Pipelines must hire American workers
- Expediting permits for infrastructure
- Speeding up environmental review and regulation
- Stop the Syrian refugee program and stop muslims from entering the US from 7 different nations
- Build a border wall on America's southern border
- To stop grants for sanctuary cities and states
- to stop catch and release policy for illegal immigrants (could cost US budget 13 billion)
The Time of Lot
The HIV rate is risk is highest in the state of Maryland, Georgia, Louisiana and Florida
According to the CDC 2% of these states total populations will become HIV +
1 in 13 residents or nearly 8% of Washington DC residents will contract the virus
Did you know that White sodomite men have a 9% risk of contracting HIV and Black sodomite men have a 50% risk.
Jackson, Mississippi has a higher rate of contracting HIV than in Subsaharan Africa. Currently 40% of black men (sodomites) contract the disease