Not sure if this is right for you? Consider attending the FREE Information Session on September 4, 2021 from 1-2 PM (ET, Canada). Still not sure? Here are some OPTIONS:
The breakdown: 72 hours over 10 months = $30/hour (regular price). All prices include local taxes.
- Regular price for 10-Part Series: $2200 CAD (if paid after September 18 and before registration deadline, September 25, 2021).
- Save $200: Pay for the entire series by September 18: $2000 CAD
- Installment option: Three payments of $750 CAD each, on or before September 18, 2021, December 18, 2021 and March 18, 2022.
- NEW: Pay as you go. In order to maximize the transformative potential of this work, participants are encouraged to commit to the entire series however, paying for the entire series up front may be difficult. This option provides participants with the flexibility to pay for each month as they proceed through the series. This replaces the "testing the waters" option previously offered. Cost: $230/month payable one week before each monthly gathering. The final payment in May will be $460 to cover the cost of the final two sessions scheduled for the month of June.
- Scholarship Option: For those interested, but experiencing financial restrictions, 2 spots will be available for scholarship applicants. See SCHOLARSHIPS (below) for details.
- Certificate of Completion: A certificate will be provided to participants who complete the full series.
- Missed the deadline? Contact Denise to make arrangements for late registration and/or payment. See contact details below.
A limited number of partial scholarships are being offered. Please do not apply for a scholarship unless you have true financial need. To apply, please complete the Scholarship Application located on page 2 of the Registration Form Include any relevant circumstances in support of your request. A maximum of 2 partial scholarships will be offered. Deadline for application is September 11, 2021. Notifications will be sent to all applicants by September 18, 2021.
To register for the Series, please complete the Registration Form. Deadline for registration is September 25, 2021. Payment options and deadlines are detailed under INVESTMENT (See above). Payment methods and Contact details are listed below.
Payment is via Interac (Canada), Paypal or Credit Card. Credit Card payments are subject to processing fees of 2.9% which will be added to the prices detailed under "Investment". If using a credit card, please select one of the following options:
Fees include a 25% non-refundable deposit (regardless of payment method selected). Cancellation deadline is September 25, 2021. Once the series has begun, NO refunds will be issued.
The Second Half of Life: Opening the eight gates of wisdom, Angeles Arrien (2007) Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/50432.The_Second_Half_of_Life Sounds True Audio download: https://www.soundstrue.com/products/the-second-half-of-life
MEET THE FACILITATORS
Denise Neumann-Fuhr MA, TCC, RN
"Be a curator of your life. Slowly cut things out until you’re left only with what you love, with what’s necessary, with what makes you happy." ~ Leo Babauta
Who am I? I am a curator…a cultivator of deep healing. I use diverse talents and skills to help others attain psychospirtual wholeness through reconnecting them with primordial wisdom. When we acknowledge and accept all that we are - both our woundedness and our gifts; when we can lean into, and touch, the truth of our Divine Nature, then we are engaged in the work of living. This is soul work. I know it well.
My work is grounded in psychospirtual and transpersonal realms of thought, practice, and worldviews. Indigenous Spirituality was my blessed entry point into this understanding. I honor the teachers and wisdom keepers of this sacred way.
Formal training acquired includes Transformational Coaching (Certified 2010) and Transpersonal Psychology (MA, 2009). Shadow/parts work stems from this field of study as does an innate understanding transpersonal symbolism. Adding to this mix, is training in somatic, compassion, psychedelic, mindfulness meditation and wisdom practices (see training, tools and credentials). Together, these add incredible depth to my work while simultaneously expanding my own consciousness, helping me to walk the Middle Way between the transpersonal and the challenging reality of sentient life.
Who am I? I am a Soul Worker. I curate, plant, and find that which has been sought. Mindful – Compassionate – Soul Healing is fundamental to my practice and the work of healing and restoring the wounded soul. It is fundamental to the work of my soul. It defines my approach to life.
- For more information and credentials, visit www.deniseneumannfuhr.ca.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone/text: 613-329-6224
A creative, Chorographer of Life, Megan is the owner of Igniting Soul, embodiment coaching, and Biodynamic Breathwork facilitator. Megan lives in southern Ontario, Canada where she lives connected deeply with Nature. She has two daughters, a partner and 3 cats. To learn more about Megan and Biodynamic Breathwork, visit https://www.meganhill.biz/
Denise is an incredible practitioner with a Zen demeanor who creates beautiful space for deep exploration and energetic elevation. Her calm, collected, unflappable manner and her seemingly inherent openness and empathetic nature nurtures engagements flush with non-judgement, self-love and personal progress. To be in her presence, to bathe in her kind smile, to hear her warm voice inform, educate, question and guide is an invaluable experience. Her wisdom and insight is bountiful and comes back to me frequently, often at unexpected times. I can’t think of anyone better to facilitate the process of personal growth, discovery, awakening and reawakening. Ragen Alexander @ https://www.linkedin.com/in/ragennames/
Denise is dedicated to her journey of opening to her Spirit, and to cultivating, studying and living within her own wisdom. I have witnessed the depth or her work of self-exploration and how profoundly it alters and shapes her life and perspective. I have also witnessed the impeccability and integrity she holds herself to and how skillful she is in professionally presenting herself both one-on-one and in a group. Rev. Sherry Peters PhD @ https://meesthetics.ca/member/sherry-peters/
Denise is extraordinary - intuitive, grounded, empathetic, responsive. She's had a profound impact on my way of being in the world, helping to solve some decades old problems that I had almost given up on ever being able to work through. I strongly recommend working with Denise - you couldn't give yourself a better gift for clarity and energy to take into your business and your life. Sue Reynolds @ https://suereynolds.ca/
Testimonials for Megan can be found at: https://www.meganhill.biz/testimonials
Revised June 26, 2021