4) Technology helps the teachers prepare students for the real world environment. As our nation becomes increasingly more technology-dependent, it becomes even more necessary that to be successful citizens, students must learn to be tech-savvy.
5) Integrating technology in education everyday helps students stay engaged. Today’s students love technology so they are sure to be interested in learning if they can use the tools they love.
Also Read | "The Future of eBooks: Preparing Interactive Content in Education"
6) With technology, the classroom is a happier place. Students are excited about being able to use technology and therefore are more apt to learn.
technology in the classroom, school wireless networks, wifi service providers,
7) When mobile technology is readily available in the classroom, students are able to access the most up-to-date information quicker and easier than ever before.
8) The traditional passive learning mold is broken. With technology in the classroom the teacher becomes the encourager, adviser, and coach.
9) Students become more responsible. Technology helps students take more control over their own learning. They learn how to make their own decisions and actually think for themselves.
Also Read | "Update: How Students are Using Technology in the Classroom 2013"
technology in the classroom, school wireless networks, wifi companies,
10) Student can have access to digital textbooks that are constantly updated and often more vivid, helpful, creative, and a lot cheaper than those old heavy books.