My Wednesday lessons were spent fixing all of the coding in my game. I had to first import my new robot sprite sheet, this caused a few issues when it came to my characters animation. I had to pull apart my animation state machine then re-program it so that all of the correct animations played when the right events occurred. I have not yet created an animation for when my character gets knocked back, I will work on this.
During my Thursday session I updated my Reflective journal for this week. I also continued to work on my website for David. I do not feel that I am good at creating the websites, I struggle with trying to edit and position all of the website features. After that lesson I got back to work on doing the digital design ideas for my more recognizable boss. I decided that it had to be something which was seen throughout the game, and would be a fairly even, if not stronger, challenger for my main character. I drew up several digital designs of 'creatures' that have appeared in the game already. In the end I settled on the design that I used for my character.