If you miss one or more classes, you are responsible for speaking with Mrs. Wong about making up work. Your grades will consist of your projects, participation and your portfolio checks.
- Projects: 80% of final grade
- Studio Conduct/Portfolio: 20% of final grade
Notes from the Student Handbook:
- Final Exams & Seniors: Students will take semester and final exams when scheduled to do so. Seniors may be exempt from the semester exams in January and May at the teachers’ discretion if the student achieved a minimum grade of an A- for the two quarters in the semester.
- Incompletes: A grade of Incomplete (I) will be given to a student who has unfinished course requirements because of extenuating factors such as protracted period(s) of illness. It is expected that the incomplete work be completed within ten (10) days after the close of a marking period; however, should a waiver be needed for extended time, the student should contact the Vice-Principal who will discuss the matter with the department head involved. If the work is not completed within the specified time (includes waiver where granted), the incomplete grade will become an F; otherwise the teacher will report a regular grade.
- Sports Eligibility: Natick High School requires that students receive a minimum passing grade of D- or above at the close of the marking period (end of each term) prior to the beginning of a season and during said season.