Returning to the workplace during COVID-19
By pairing human ingenuity with Autodesk technology, the AEC industry can reimagine how we work, learn, and help our communities during COVID-19.
From physical distancing and people movement to safer air quality, Autodesk has tools and resources that can help you and your customers solve for the design challenges of COVID-19.
PSG PRE-APPROVED PACKAGE
- 1 year AEC Collection with Innocom Technologies Cloud Credits
- 3 years AEC Collection with Innocom Technologies Cloud Credits
Solution and equipment supported under PSG from 10 September 2020 to 9 September 2021
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria at the point of application:
- must be a SME
- must be registered in Singapore
- must have 30% local shareholding ownership criteria
- purchase/lease of the equipment must be used in Singapore
- must not have:
- Made any payment to a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the equipment
- Signed any contract with a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the equipment
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) , here are the steps take:
- Get a quotation from Innocom Technologies (pre-approved Vendor) for your Autodesk AEC Collection
- Log on to Business Grants Portal with your corporate pass to apply for the PSG
- Click here to view the step-by-step video guide for application and claim process using BGP.
ABOUT AEC COLLECTION
The AEC Collection provides BIM and CAD software, including Revit, Civil 3D and AutoCAD, enabling designers, engineers, and contractors toefficiently deliver high quality building and infrastructure projects. With the AEC Collection, teams can create with ease, explore what's possible, and build with confidence.
Watch the explainer video below:
End-to -End Support for Multidiscipline Building Design Projects
AEC Collection provides designers the ability to use a variety of tools that support a variety of task in the Building Design process, including:
- Conceptual Design
- Design Development
- Multidiscipline Coordination
- Construction Documentation