TAKE 20: A Resource for Writing Teachers
- What are the AIMS of your writing course?
- How do you ORGANIZE a syllabus?
- How do you design a LESSON PLAN?
- How do you create a writing ASSIGNMENT?
- How do you determine course CONTENT?
- How do you orchestrate PEER GROUPS?
- How do you address PROCESS and PRODUCT?
- How do you RESPOND to student writing?
- How has TECHNOLOGY (re)shaped your teaching?
- How do you approach DIFFERENCE?
Created with images by _HealthyMond . - "simply books." • Rob Wingate - "untitled image" • James Hon - "untitled image" • Nicolas Picard - "A frozen kingdom" • Mark Jordan - "Pendennis Castle" • robmadeo - "Sculpting"