Mark Your Calendar!
Monday, Sept. 19th - Day 6
- MS Volleyball vs. Woodlynde 3:45 pm @ 535 Gymnasium
- Varsity Soccer vs. Mercy VT 3:45 pm @ United Sports
- Volleyball vs. MaST Charter 3:45 pm @ MaST Community Charter School
Tuesday, Sept. 20th - Day 1
- Volleyball vs. CAP 3:45 pm @ 535 Gymnasium
- MS Soccer vs. Perkiomen 4:00 pm @ Perkiomen School
- Varsity Cross Country vs. Perkiomen (LM) 4:00 pm @ Perkiomen School
Wednesday, Sept. 21st - Day 2
- MS Cross Country vs. Kimberton 3:45 pm @ Kimberton Waldorf School
- HSA Public Meeting 6:30 pm @ 435 Conference Room
Thursday, Sept. 22nd - Day 3
- Grades 7-12: Bake Sale During Lunches (Benefits HS Volleyball Team)
- MS Cross Country vs. Phoenixville 3:30 pm @ Phoenixville Area Middle School
- Varsity Cross Country vs. Church Farm School 4:00 pm @ Church Farm School
- NEHS Induction Ceremony and Reception 6:30 pm @ 515 Auditorium & Cafeteria
Friday, Sept. 23rd - Day 4
- Grades K-12: NHS School Supply Drive Ends
- Varsity Soccer vs. AIM Academy 3:45 pm @ AIM Academy
- Volleyball vs. Faith Christian 3:45 pm @ Faith Christian
- 5th Grade Rec Night 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm @ 500 Gym
Saturday, Sept. 24th
- Basketball Skills Clinic 9:00 am - 1:00 pm @ 535 Gym
- Parents Night Out 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm @ 515 Building
468 Building Playground
The playground area for our 468 Building was recently updated! Students are now enjoying the soft tile mats that create a safer and more comfortable play surface. In addition to the play equipment, our students are now able to experience the innovative "Blue Blocks" by Imagination Playground. Learn more about Imagination Playground by viewing the video below.
Flu Clinic on Campus
In cooperation with the Chester County Health Department, our annual campus flu clinic will be Friday, October 14th during the school day.
If you are interested in having your child receive a flu vaccine, please complete the consent form and return to your child's School Nurse by October 7th. Forms received after October 7th will not be processed.
Please note — the flu mist is not available this year; only the injection will be offered.
Grades K-6th Character Development Program: Fairness, Responsibility, Respect, Citizenship, Trustworthiness, and Caring.
Here at Collegium, students are recognized by staff for their good character and their names and photos are added to the Good Character Walls. We have new additions to our Good Character Walls:
- Lukas Bako
- Alexandra Rigo
- Kole Trumble
- Braydon Spahr
- Breanna McGovern
- Hazel McKeon
- Lexie Mosley
- McKenzie Vail
- Mrs. Danenhower's Class
- Mrs. Stevenson's Class
- Reese Steimel
- Jalen Mack
- John "JJ" Anderson
- Theresa Conroy
Final Week - NHS School Supply Drive
Our National Honor Society (NHS) is hosting a Back to School Supply Drive until September 23rd. NHS will accept new school supplies to be donated to the Community Youth and Women's Alliance (CYWA) in Coatesville.
All supplies can be dropped off in the designated collection box in each building. From all of us in the NHS, we thank you for your support!
500 Building Career Day
On Friday, November 18th, Collegium will host a Career Day for our 4th-6th grade students. We are looking for parents/guardians and community members to give career presentations from 9-11am. Volunteers will make three or four 20-minute presentations sharing their careers and answering questions.
Our main objective is to give each of our students a glimpse of a number of careers and career opportunities. Questions or interested in participating? Please email Mrs. Hirst or call her at 610-903-1300 ext. 7111. Please respond no later than Friday, November 11th. Your support and encouragement for our students is greatly appreciated!
Soccer Intramurals Registration
Soccer intramurals for students in grades 2nd-6th begin in October. To register, complete and return the registration form with payment by Wednesday, September 21, 2016. Participant rosters will be posted on the CCS Athletics webpage on September 30, 2016. Family-specific notifications regarding student participation will not be issued.
If you have questions or need additional information, please email Mr. Handley.