WHO AM I?
- EDUCATION: USC SCHOOL OF CINEMATIC ARTS
- YEAR 3 | CINEMA & MEDIA STUDIES MAJOR, NEUROSCIENCE MINOR
- I WANT TO TELL STORIES IN A FRESH, BEAUTIFUL, OBSCURE WAY
- MY SKILLS IN STORYTELLING ARE Final Draft, Celtx, Montage, IMBDPro, VarietyInsight, Vimeo, Prezi Presentation, Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint) Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, LinkedIn)
- MY SKILLS IN POST-PRODUCTION ARE Avid Media Composer, Soundminer, Netmix, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Spark Page, Adobe Spark Video, Adobe Spark Post
- MY SKILLS IN MYSELF ARE curiosity, tenacity, creativity, positivity, honesty, high attention to detail, ability to work in fast-paced environment
I have a strong interest in the Filmmaking Internship and Production & Coordination Internship positions.
Why Do I Fit At PIXOMONDO?
COMPANY CULTURE: Good Judgment, Creativity and Curiosity, Selflessness, Courage, Passion, Honesty
COMPANY CONNECTIVITY: Intercontinental
COMPANY CULTIVATION: Personal and professional growth - more than film; more than visual effects
EXAMPLE OF MY WORK - "SERIAL GIRL": Written, directed, and edited by me