1. It looks like an old castle with vegetation. I call it Mrs. Castle. I overlap paint to create the bricks and vine.
2. My artwork is made out of plaster and paint and not much else. I used paint brushes to paint.
3. I just wanted to paint a castle, there wasn't really any emotions behind it.
4. I wanted to see what painting a fresco was like. I got a feel for it. It would be neat to try one on a wall.
5. I like how it turned out between the colors and paint overlap. The colors provide different looks of shading.