Certification demonstrates to the marketplace that you're able to perform a job role using Adobe's leading solutions. Get recognized for your expertise with Adobe products and differentiate yourself from the crowd.
- Individuals in partner organizations and freelancers who perform an author or analyst job role for AEM solutions
- Marketing specialists who know the features and capabilities needed to engage developers to define a solution for business needs
- Customer Power Users or Product Owners
Requirement (Complete any 1)
- AD0-E121 Adobe Experience Manager Sites Business Practitioner Expert
- AD0-E102 Adobe Experience Manager Sites Business Practitioner Expert (To be retired on April 15' 2021)
- *AD5-E803 Adobe Experience Manager Sites Business Practitioner Expert renewal
Note: *AD5-E803 - This exam is used as a certification renewal. You will not be able to earn a certification by just passing this exam. In order to have your certification renewed, you must have an active certification of Adobe Experience Manager Sites Business Practitioner Expert.
Exam to be retired
- AD0-E102 Adobe Experience Manager Sites Business Practitioner Expert
Download exam guide
You will be directed to the Adobe credential management system, where you will be prompted to log in with an Adobe ID or create a new one. Once logged in, you can access your profile and exam history.
You are not required to complete training before taking the exam; however, training can significantly increase your knowledge and skills. It is important to note that training alone will not provide you with the knowledge and skills required to pass an exam. Successful, on-the-job-experience is critical to providing you the knowledge needed to pass the exam.
Recommended training and sample questions are available in the exam guide. For partners, training options are available in the Partner learner journeys via the Adobe Solution Partner Program portal.
Need more training? Browse our course catalog
For any questions around credential and certifications, please visit the FAQ page