- Industry: Car and Automobile manufacturing in the US
- General Motors' struggle to the top
- 5 year strategy: 2017-2021
Industry Demand Shifts
- Slowed US market growth
- Increased large automobile demand in China
- Current demand shift with 60.6% light weight trucks & 39.4% cars (GM.com, 2017)
"Customers for life"
Proverbs 3:37: "Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in your power to do it" (ESV).
- Impact in China through demand shift and available production capacity
- Continued innovation of energy and technology
- Increasing global presence of all brands