Families and individuals have many reasons for choosing how they live and what they do.
When it comes to your future and your living options many people think it is very simple. Rent or Buy a property -sounds simple but in fact it is much more complicated. Although a professional is needed to facilitate the legalities and transactions, developing a true understanding of a client's motivation, intentions and concerns are much more difficult and important. Hi, my name is Paul Cutajar and I would like to offer you the opportunity to join me in sharing a coffee and your story so that we may begin planning your future.
...More than just real estate.
After many years serving families with their real estate needs, I discovered that people want more...not more real estate advertising or self promoting agents but more answers, more guidance and more solutions. People wanted someone or some organisation that could offer them resources enabling them to solve problems. Problems such as:
- If I sell, where will I go?
- My life partner has passed away...what do I do now?
- My health is declining, how do I get help?
- I want to be a real estate investor, what should I look out for?
- My husband wants to downsize but a condo is too small?
- I am the executor of my parents will, how do I sell their property and what is Probate?
- I have been renting for 10 years, when is a good time to buy?
- I have owned a home for 45 years and simply want to rent.
- Why are condo fees so expensive?
- What is the difference between a Mortgage broker and going to my Bank for a mortgage?
- This is my first time buying a property, what do I really need to know?
- I am senior and would like to know what housing options are available to me?
- Life is proving un-affordable and I need to make a change.
What do I want my future to look like???
As an owner of a Consulting firm and active REALTOR, our network is able to offer clients a very unique perspective on their future, facilitating powerful conversations designed to create empowering results clients are able to 'move on'. It all starts with you, a simple call or email will get the ball rolling and set up a FREE no obligation consultation. All information is held in confidence and you are not obligated to pay anything. Upon concluding the initial consultation, you will be provided with a written overview of the session as well as details on moving forward.
Who is this best for?
- First time home buyers - there is plenty to learn and know.
- Investors - Interested in additional income sources
- Families - Understanding the opportunities and cost effectiveness to best provide for your families future.
- Families 2 - Adult children faced with caring for an aging parent
- Older adults - Seniors are in a compromising position as they begin looking at the their future needs of care, proximity, friends, family, independence, isolation, finances and housing requirements.
- Divorce - The numbers continue to rise and individuals are thrown into positions of financial stress and questionable futures
As you can see, everyone has different reasons and these reasons lead to different solutions. The problem is that most people don't know where to go for the solutions and although the results may not be free, the first conversation is!
What do you want your Lifestyle to be?
As we described, we are a consulting and real estate organisation designed to offer solutions to families and individuals. We have built a network of professionals that work with us in delivering solutions to you.
- Downsizing? - we do that.
- Finance review? - we do that.
- Struggling with Healthcare? - we can help.
- Need a Lawyer? - Real estate, Divorce, Corporate, LTC - Yes
- Real estate? - Our network connects with over 27 specialised agents across Ontario with an additional 600 across Canada!
Paul Cutajar has spent 12 years with Re/Max and is currently a Sales Representative with iPro Realty Ltd. Brokerage in Mississauga. Paul is also a Partner of Pivotal Aging innovations Inc. and works as a MASTER Accredited Senior Agent serving older adults and their families in transition.
You may contact us at: email@example.com or 905. 507. 4776 www.TheLifestyle55Network.com www.PivotalAgingInnovations.com iPro Realty Ltd. Brokerage: 50 Eglinton Ave W. Unit C12 Mississauga, ON L5R 3E7