e is an irrational number that is used to solve logarithms and logarithmic equations. e equals 2.71.
- This problem is a good way to show how e works through logs.
- I learned the process of applying e into problems.
- This was difficult because putting the log in was challenging figuring out where it went.
- I used some notes to help determine the steps.
Logarithmic equations are very interesting a fun to complete, but it's also great when inequalities get solved with logarithms.
- I chose this problem because it shows the process and importantes of logs in inequalities.
- Learned how to put logarithms into inequalities.
- The part afterward involving graphing was challenging.
- I looked at graphhung regular inequalities and how it differed from inequalities with logs and graphed.
When using logs, there is a lot of sepecifc properties you have to follow when solving certain equations.
- This shows easier ways to exponentials.
- I learned how to change exponential functions into exponential equations.
- Difficult learning and remembering the property.
- I would repeat it a lot to learn it faster.
With exponentials, there comes to be certain graphs and specific equations that can be solved.