stories & science where the art of storytelling meets the wonder of science
We believe every business has a story to tell.
We love to find these stories and rewrite them in such a way that they appeal to clients in a digital world.
Let us help you tell your story.
What we do:
- Digital marketing strategy
- Digital communications audit
- Project management
- Content creation and storytelling
So, what is a digital communications audit?
- Together we explore your company's vision, brand values and marketing objectives
- By taking a look at the online landscape we give an overview of industry trends, best practices and possible disruptors
- We analyse the social media, websites and advertising of competitors in your field
- We do an in-depth audit of the digital responsiveness, analytics, marketing and content of your website, blog and social media channels
- Based on the communications audit, we give informed and clever recommendations of a marketing approach, content strategy, website analytics, relevant communication channels and guiding principles
Why make use of our services?
Our approach to digital marketing will give your unique brand story an amplified voice in an online world full of noise. We will help you connect in realtime with the real people behind the digital tools. With our support, your story will be heard and told by the people who love your brand. You will be creative and scientific in the way you use the relevant online platforms. Your story will be a gift to the online conversations relating to your product. Your marketing strategy will align seamlessly with your digital marketing. Because we believe in real stories, your online audience will grow in relevance, not just in numbers.
Meet the guys behind Stories & Science:
Ian Parsons: Ex-Google Language Specialist with a successful background in content development with leading SA publishers.
"I believe that great brands have great stories to tell."
"The right marketing questions have measurable answers."
Fourie Rossouw: Content expert and masters graduate in cross-cultural diversity and identity with a wealth of experience in traditional and digital communications.
"Storytelling lies at the heart of good communication."
"Online audiences do not want more marketing messages; they want content that celebrates our common humanity."
Get in touch:
We'd like to help you get to the heart of your story and continue the conversation online. Let's have coffee!
Ian: firstname.lastname@example.org | 074 196 7229
Fourie: email@example.com | 082 293 1595