SHC’s annual Employee March Madness Bracket is back and games start March 19th. Follow these steps to submit your entry starting on March 17th.
- CLICK HERE
- Create an account or sign in
- Sign up is free
- Once teams have been set you will receive an email to complete your bracket online (March 17th)
- Participation is optional, having fun is not
- Prizes will be awarded to the top spots
Work is better with friends... and $250
Because you are the most familiar with (and a key contributor to) our great company culture, we value your intuition and invite you to refer any qualified friends, family members, or colleagues who you feel would thrive in our environment.
If you refer a candidate you will be eligible for a referral bonus of $250 once your referral is hired and completes 90 calendar days of service.
- Personal Trainer
- Group Ex Instructors - Pilates Mat, Cycle, Cardio/Strength
How to refer a new employee:
- Email their contact info (name & e-mail/or phone) to Kelsey Hofmeister.
- Have them apply online and list your name on the application at www.staffordhills.com/applynow
Have you seen a peer go above & beyond at work? Recognize them for showing commitment to our 5-point pledge by clicking the link below and completing the online form.
- Cindy is such a good yoga teacher and therapist.
- The staff are friendly, helpful and encouraging!
- Great yoga and pilates classes! The teachers are very good!
- I love the instructors!
- The desk staff always says hello and has a kind word. This is so important…I feel like family :)
- The staff are terrific! Everyone is always kind and interested in what is going on.
- I absolutely love all of our professionals as well as i feel like they are my friends. I feel this way about all of the staff everywhere in the club. I shared a specific complement about Jon. I do not usually play in tournaments, but recently agreed to sub for a friend as a favor. I was SO nervous! But Jon gave me the nicest pep talk and gave me the confidence to play great! Your pros are all like this. They smile and high five us all and encourage us! I played in a second tournament and sure enough, Michael and Nick and Jon were all there to encourage me! I don't see Lisa and Roshan and Bruce as much, but they are all the same way. Friendly, fun, encouraging, helpful and AWESOME to watch play too!!!
- I think you can tell I am happy here. For good reason!
- Tony and Jenna always take the time to say hello too 💕
- You already know how highly I think of Brian and Jen 👍👍👍
- Wendi Arant – 3/07
- Karie Haynes – 3/12
- Rachel Lundberg – 3/15
- Francie Haffner – 3/21
- Frances Koptiuch – 3/22
- Laura Heinze – 3/26
Happy WORK Anniversary!
- Cindy Lewis – 6 years
- Nick Ruess – 5 years
- Danielle Wheeler – 5 years
- Justin Nelson – 3 years
- Brian Dehen – 3 years
- Kelly Haller – 2 years
- Leoni Alesci – 2 years
- Shea Vallaire – 1 year