Your Logistics Partner in Germany ITC Logistic Ges. mbH
6 Locations in Germany
12 Locations in Europe
ITC Service Portfolio
- Worldwide Sea and Air Transport
- Europe-wide Road Transportation – Groupage & LTL/FTL
- Customs Clearance
- Warehouse Logistics
- Bonded Warehouse
- High Security Warehousing
- Installation & Swap-Services by own Field-Technicians
- Projects & Consulting
SEA & AIR FEIGHT
ITC combines transport and logistics with supra-sectoral services
ITC uses its know-how and worldwide logistics in order to provide all its customers with the best possible service. With a warehousing space of 45,000m2 in Germany alone, ITC is able to process large projects as well. Our infrastructure allows us to utilise synergetic effects and to combine various sectors‘ logistics and transportation facilities in an ideal fashion.
- Inventory Management
- Technical Service
- Online Logistics
- Project management
- IT networking
- After-sales service
Short Film about warehousing at ITC
Some Examples: Technical Service at ITC
Advantages of using one logistics expert
- Plausibility check (inbound/outbound)Because of our linked network all information is available at any time.
- Inbound: A label is produced according to the shipment received. This is compared to the information sent. A deviation list is produced automatically and sent to the shipper immediately.
- Outbound: Orders are automatically transmitted to the scanner. Before a picking procedure can be closed, all goods have to be packed.After that all shipment information are not only sent to the transport system to guarantee a likewise validity check on all transport aspects, but also booked out of the inventory immediately.