1. The liver can break down faster when you drink alcohol at a young age
2. Young people who begin drinking before the age of 15 are four times more likely to develop alcohol dependence
3. Almost 80% of high school students have tried alcohol
4. Males are more likely to drink heavier than females
5. Teenagers who drink are more likely to develop behavioral problems including stealing, fighting, and skipping school
Underage drinking does not make you cool. if you think that drinking under the age of 21 is cool, it's not. Do you know what you are doing to your body when you drink underage? Well if you don't then I will tell you, some long term effects are; Disruptions to normal brain development, liver damage, dead brain cells, stomach and intestinal ulcers, destroyed organs, increased blood pressure, heart disease which could lead to heart attacks, strokes, and decreased male sperm. The short term effects are; Reduced tension, lowered inhibitions, poor concentration, slow reflexes, slow reaction time, reduced coordination, slower brain activity, and unclear perceptions. If you want those results then go ahead, but we are warning you to not drink!