How the Program Works
Every week, we'll send out an assignment based on what you're interested in contributing.
- You pick what you'd like to contribute and help add to the platform every week
- Past assignments include sharing IG stories, sending article ideas, and more!
- By helping scout, you're spreading awareness of ethical + sustainable lifestyle tips, brands, and products, helping the world create change!
- Make New Friends: Our growing group of 500+ ambassadors are folks who share your values!
- Product Reviews: If selected to craft a product review, you will be sent free product
- Bloggers + Influencers: Guest posting on Brightly will generate backlinks and views towards your website. We also will feature your work in our newsletter, social channels, and more!
- New Writers: We'll teach you how to craft authentic, quality content based on what people are actually searching for on the internet. We'll provide guidance on what topics to write on, but please pitch us a story if you'd like!
- Access to In-Person and Remote Events: Once it's safe to meet up in person again, you'll be the first to know about social events with other changemakers!
Are you a student? You may be eligible for school credit.
For those who are eligible, offer course credit + monthly mentorship workshops with our co-founds Laura Alexander Wittig and Liza Moiseeva.
Laura has worked for Amazon, Google, Apple, and Adobe... all within 10 years of graduating from college. Liza started a company that generates millions in revenue for social impact causes, and they'll show you how they did it through calls that talk about about actionable ways to get ahead in your career.