- Food Coloring of your choice
- Dish Soap
- Paper Plate or a Bowl
While watching this demonstration, you should expect to see a physical change occur. You will notice that as soon as the dish soap touches the milk and food coloring, that it instantly expands
- First, gather all your materials (listed above)
- Then, start by pouring some milk into your bowl or paper plate.
- Next, add the food coloring choices of your choice and put the on top of the milk.
- After you have done that, take a q-tip and cover the very end of it in dish soap.
- Last, watch the milk expand and change to create an amazing tie- die pattern!
Relevant Chemistry Concept: