WHY DREES & SOMMER?
- We are a multi-disciplinary consultancy with over 50 years’ experience of project delivery and providing strategic advice.
- Our company is a centre of excellence for real estate, -engineering, management, operation and consulting.
- Our practice is at the forefront of innovation in engineering, sustainability, lean construction and digitisation.
- Drees & Sommer is the home of Blue City, Cradle to Cradle®, Customised Smart Buildings and the ‘Start it Up’ Incubator.
- We draw on our global resources to deliver expert solutions, quickly.
- We provide insight to support our clients in making timely decisions.
- We implement efficient project delivery plans and achieve measurable savings for our clients.
- We have successfully delivered flagship projects for top FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 companies.
- In 2019 we supported an annual construction volume valued at €20.1 billion (£18.1 billion) and provided services to projects valued at €60.3 billion (£54.4 billion).
... with tailored services
- 360° Technical Due Diligence
- Asset and Portfolio Analysis
- BIM Solutions
- Facility Management Consulting
- General Construction Management
- General Technical Design
- Industry-specific Process Consulting
- Infrastructure Planning and Consulting
- Integrated Construction Management
- Lean Construction Management
- Modernisation / Revitalisation
- Project Management
- Project Preparation
- Cost Management
- Real Estate Consulting
- Site Development
- Smart Building Technologies
- Workplace Consulting
- Urban Solutions
- Zero Carbon Engineering
Drees & Sommer UK provided BBC Worldwide & BBC Commercial Holdings with Facility Management Consulting and Project Management services.
For the North Hospice London, Drees & Sommer UK supported with Project Management UX and Change Management services.
For Astellas, the UK team provided Facility Management Consulting, Cost Management, Real Estate Consulting, UX and Change Management.
Drees & Sommer UK carried out the Cost Management for Tabernacle Street in London.
Drees & Sommer is the European leader in future-shaping business and design principles like Cradle to Cradle®, Customised Smart Buildings, Energy Efficient Buildings and Zero Carbon Engineering. Our experts have developed one of the smartest buildings in Europe (cube berlin) along with engineering the world’s first public net plus energy building (City Hall in Freiburg). Our team in the Netherlands is supporting the refurbishment of the historical Post Office in Rotterdam. At the World Trade Center in Brussels, Drees & Sommer is deploying the C2C principles to retain, reuse or recycle a large proportion of the existing materials of the building. "The Cradle" in Dusseldorf is a wood-hybrid building that integrates C2C aspects not only to control the CO2 footprint of the office building, but also contributes to its reusability. Deutsches Haus Vietnam stands tall as a sustainable skyscraper in Ho Chi Minh City, with energy efficiency unmatched by any other building in South-East Asia.