Many important announcements below: ILEARN (third grade only), Body Safety, Fun Run Fundraising, PTO volunteer opportunities, and many more. Please read below!
Boosterthon Fun Run ~ We’re only 2 weeks away from our Weston Fun Run! Our goal is to raise $10,000 for classrooms and student activities. Here is a quick video overview of our fundraising program.
Also, here are a few things to know about this important fundraiser:
• All families can support our school by either donating, sharing on funrun.com, or both Students can receive rewards when parents share from funrun.com
• All students get to participate in the Event day, regardless of financial participation
• This fundraiser comes with an incredible character development program for students where they’ll be learning about the importance of teamwork, care, courage, grit and celebration
We are working hard to make this fundraiser safe, fun, and successful for everyone!
Key dates to remember:
• Donating Opens - 4/12. Register on FUNRUN.COM, SHARE, & GIVE!
• Fundraiser Kick Off with students - 4/26
• Event Day - 5/7. Unfortunately, due to COVID precautions, we will not be able to have volunteers. Our staff will be sure to share plenty of photos with our families!
Thank you for working with us to make our school stronger. We are grateful for your support!
Body Safety ~
Warmer Weather ~ The temperatures are beginning to rise. Please send your student with a reusable water bottle, if they wish to have a drink during the school day. We have bottle fillers available for refills. Also, please take a moment to read over our dress code from the student handbook in regards to proper attire.
3rd Grade Families Only ~ ILEARN
Each child will need a set of working headphones for the ILEARN assessment. Headphones must be wired. No bluetooth headphones are allowed. The plug needs to be a straight plugin like shown below. Wal-Mart sells inexpensive pairs, if you are in need.