Patch Wedding photography

Welcome !

... and thanks for contacting us, we are so glad for your attention and interest for our work!

We truly believe that every bridal is unique and each couple is different , that's why you and your wishes are so important to us.

We care about your needs and your expectations.

We love Wedding Reportage. Our style is natural and spontaneous. Our goal is to pass through the usual statements of wedding photography to catch your personality and the essence of that special day.

Destination Wedding

Destination wedding #1 - € 450

  • 1 Professional Photographer
  • 4 H coverage - included Ceremony and Promenade
  • Custom professional toning of 100/120 images
  • Delivery in USB key
  • Delivery of all extra pictures by web transfer
  • Private Online Gallery

Let’s make it fresh, spontaneous and real just following the spur of the moment, as photo reportage should be. We want to focus on the authenticity of the event, capturing each vivid scene in its most genuine mood.

Destination Wedding #2 - € 600

  • 2 Professional Photographers
  • 4 H Coverage - includes Ceremony and Promenade
  • Custom Professional Toning of 200/250 images
  • Wedding Box - wooden box with USB key and 30 prints 4x6 inches on Fine art Rag Paper
  • Delivery of all extra images by web transfer
  • Private Online Gallery

Our studio is located in Rome in the heart of Trastevere district in Via Goffredo Mameli 51, but we are willing to move to everywhere in Italy. We do not charge any additional cost for the trip, but only the refund of the travel costs and possible overnight.

Terms and Conditions

To book our services and block your date you will be asked to pay a deposit (non-refundable) of 30% of the total amount . The remaining 70% will be paid in 1 installment at the time of delivery.

( all prices do not includes VAT )

Follow us !

Thank you for your time.

Patch Srls - Via Goffredo Mameli, 51 - 00153 Rome Phone. +39 06 5803291

VAT n. IT13649731000

Credits:

Patchwedding

Made with Adobe Slate

Make your words and images move.

Get Slate

Report Abuse

If you feel that this video content violates the Adobe Terms of Use, you may report this content by filling out this quick form.

To report a Copyright Violation, please follow Section 17 in the Terms of Use.