The Counseling Website will be updated as Scholarship information becomes available.
Junior Girls Distinguished Young Women Scholarship Program: This is a national scholarship, leadership, and life skills program for Distinguished Young Women. It is for any junior girl in high school, and is free to participate. Last year they awarded 2,200 cash scholarships to colleges of choice to girls from South Utah County. They would love to see more of these junior class girls take this opportunity to showcase their talents, academics, and achievements.
Math Lab: Need math help?
- Math 2 and College Prep Math Labs are Tuesday and Thursday afternoons from 2:30pm to 3:30pm, room I-208 with Mrs. Langford.
- Math 3 and Pre-Calculus Math Labs are Wednesday and Friday afternoons from 2:30pm to 3:30pm, room I-210 with Ms. Booth.
Check-outs: When checking out your student, please call ahead to speed up the process. Unless you need to check out your student immediately, you may leave a message.
Absences: Absences must be excused within 5 days.
- If your student had a medical appointment, please obtain a note from the provider and deliver it to the attendance office.
- You may excuse an absence by replying to the email notification or by calling the attendance office at 801-489-2870 option 2 (note: it takes 24 hours for SIS to update).
- You may excuse a student by leaving a voicemail on the attendance line at any time or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tardies: Parents are allowed to excuse 1st and 3rd period tardies only. Parents may not excuse 2nd and 4th period tardies.
If your student was marked absent or tardy, and you feel it is in error, please have your student visit with the teacher of that class to have the absence/tardy removed.
For information and schedules, please see the SHS Athletics Website
Attention ALL PARENTS of students who participate in athletics, cheer, or drill: If you have not done so already, in Register My Athlete please go into your family account and create a Student Access Code for the student to electronically check in with the Athletic Trainer. The instructions are on the home page in Register My Athlete. Please use the Student Lunch Number as the access code. This will ensure that the student is able to login when necessary. This login does NOT replace your parent login information and account information.