Meet your lead learners!
Below is the schedule for Meeting your Lead Learners. You should hear from your new lead learner later this week. We are still trying to assign classes and finalize lists. Once they are finished, your lead learner (traditional & virtual/blended) will contact you to give you more information about scheduling your time to meet them.
- Pre-K: Friday, August 14 (throughout the day at your scheduled time)
- CK: Sunday, August 16 (2:00- 5:00 at your scheduled time)
- CK: Monday, August 17 (4:00- 7:00 at your scheduled time)
- C1: Friday, August 14 (throughout the day at your scheduled time)
- C2 *New Families*: August 17 (4:00- 7:00 at your scheduled time)
- C3 *New Families*: August 17 (4:00- 7:00 at your scheduled time)
- C2 & C3 Returning Families: Drive By/ Supply Drop-Off Tuesday, August 18 (4:00- 7:00)
school supply lists
You can find your school supply lists for Virtual & Traditional learning on our website under the Parent Info Icon (that looks like a coffee cup). I'm adding a link to each list below. The majority of your lists will have hand sanitizer, Lysol/Clorox Wipes & Sprays. We know these items are very difficult to find right now, so please don't stress if you don't have them. If you do find some and are able to share, we would appreciate and use them.
The link to pay all school fees can also be found on our website, but I'm including a button where you can pay your technology fees. If your family is opting for remote or blended learning and you are using your own device, we will not require a fee from you unless/until you switch to traditional learning. The annual fees for Kindergarten & C1 are $25.00 and for C2& C3 the fees are $60.00.
New Family orientation!
We are excited to welcome your new learner to Pike Road Elementary School regardless of how they are learning! We will be hosting a virtual New Family Orientation August 13th at 6:30. We will be giving a lot of information about our school, our policies & procedures, how you can find out what's happening at the school, and how (even during this pandemic) you can get involved! It will also give you a chance to "meet" some of our faculty and staff. Below is the Orientation Invitation Link.