To build an interactive platform which enables architecture and design students to experiment and refine ideas using 3d satellite mapping software.
Using 3D Mapping software students are able to view and edit their designs in real time
Our software will prepare comprehensive reports entailing building facts and specifications which users can then submit to engineers, builders and additional third party organizations for further consultation.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Upload your design onto our platform using one of the supported formats:
- AutoCad/ CAD: DXF, DWG, PDF, TIFF, Native, Neutral, Standards
- BLENDER: BLEN
- OBJ, PTY, STEP, IGES, STL, X3D, COLLADA
2. View and edit your design as you go until you're satisfied with the final product.
Fun fact: Our software is capable of processing the quantity of materials used in your design (as selected in CAD) which we will then use to estimate the total cost of construction.
3. Our software will then prompt you to fill out a quick questionnaire which will assist in generating the final report.