HOTEL VIER JAHRESZEITEN KEMPINSKI MÜNCHEN
During your stay in Munich you will be staying in upgraded rooms at Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinksi München, a luxurious 5-star hotel perfectly located in the heart of the city. Built in 1858, this ultra-luxurious hotel, with it's unforgettable service and atmosphere, will leave you wanting for nothing.
MUNICH'S ANNUAL OKTOBERFEST FESTIVAL!
A highlight of your time in Munich is sure to be the famous Oktoberfest festival, which begins just the day after your arrival! With the help of a cultural Oktoberfest guide, who will make sure you're never led astray when it comes to the cultural customs and traditions, you will have the opportunity to put on your Bavarian garb (of which you will get an allowance for), watch the vibrant opening parade and spend 2 hosted evenings in unique beer tents (all food & beer included). So, raise your glasses and as the they say in Germany, PROST!
RIVER CRUISE ON AMAWATERWAYS AMASTELLA
VILSHOFEN TO BUDAPEST
Following your stay in Munich, a complimentary transfer will bring you to to Vilshofen, where you will board the AmaStella for a leisurely, 7 night journey down the Denube River exploring legendary capitals such as Vienna and Budapest. The landscape off the Denube River is unbelievably charming with its scattered red-roofed villages, steeply terraced vineyards, picturesque churches and crumbling ruins of medieval castles. It's sure to be a relaxing end to your exciting journey.
Calling at Passau, Linz, Weissenkirchen, Vienna, Bratislava, Budapest
Included in this Specialty Platinum Cruise Experience:
- 5 Night hotel stay at the luxurious Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinksi in Munich
- Gourmet Welcome dinner in Munich
- Oktoberfest Package: Pre-trip allowance for Bavarian clothing, cultural Oktoberfest guide, 2 all-inclusive evenings in two separate Oktoberfest beer tents (all beer & food included).
- Transfers included: From Munich airport to Munich hotel, From Munich to ship in Vilshofen
- 7 Night river cruise on AmaWaterways AmaStella - Vilshofen to Budapest (Includes onboard gratuities, all onboard meals, unlimited fine wine, beer and sodas with lunch and dinner, bottled water, specialty coffees and teas, select shore excursions, bicycles in select ports, WiFi)
Note: This itinerary includes Specialty Cruise & Villas hosts, Stefan and Amy Bisciglia, while in Munich.