- Oldest of the Bronte siblings, born on April 21, 1816
- She wrote the most successful novel of the sisters Jane Eyre in 1847
- She passed away 3 weeks before her 39th birthday on March 31, 1855.
- Emily Bronte was born on July 30, 1818
- Her book Wuthering Heights was the least successful of the sister's first novel
- Emily passed away on December 19, 1849
- Anne Bronte, the youngest Bronte sibling, was born January 17, 1820.
- She released Agnes Grey the year of 1847, and did not receive as much acclaim for her novel as Charlotte received.
- Anne died on May 28, 1849
- Lewis Carroll’s real name was Charles Lutwidge Dodgson
- He was an author and a photographer.
- He was the author of Alice In Wonderland and became a renowned children's author
- Rudyard Kipling was born on December 30, 1865
- He received a Nobel Prize for literature in 1907
- His son, John, passed away during WWI
- Rudyard passed away on January 18, 1936