Following previous successful LIVE podcast events, The Edtech Podcast is pleased to announce The Edtech Podcast LIVE series. The LIVE series will bring together the personalities shaping edtech innovation for a memorable exchange on why we bother, what works, and when it matters. Upcoming in the LIVE series:
- Is edtech a thing? (a review of the financials of edtech from a variety of investors)
- What does a UK Gov strategy on edtech look like? (reviewing new developments in UK edtech strategy)
- Validating edtech (choosing systems for accreditation of edtech services)
- What does CPD mean for edtech? (inbuilding CPD with edtech)
- Simplifying edtech procurement (a review of the complicated procurement process & solutions landscape)
- Funding for edtech (what funding models work for edtech)?
- Data and edtech (privacy, openness, simplifying the school experience, security)
- Exporting edtech (a look at international opportunity, export strategy, and localisation)
- Infrastructure for edtech (a review of broadband, wifi, build considerations for edtech)
- Recruitment for edtech (looking at digital skills gaps, BREXIT and competitive hiring vis a vis ‘fintech’)
These discussions will be recorded in front of an audience of 70-150 listeners and enthusiasts and released on the itunes new and noteworthy, The Edtech Podcast. Interactive live voting will be available via Glisser to breakdown common myths or 'consensus' points on edtech.
The Edtech Podcast LIVE series will be set in unique venues across London and beyond, and provide listeners and guests of The Edtech Podcast a chance to get to meet in person and collaborate.
The first 50 tickets will be free to attend, with relevant sponsors covering food, drinks and networking. The Edtech Podcast is currently booking speakers, venues, sponsors in order to release the series dates and open tickets. Watch this space.