Your Kosher Meal supplier
Glatt Kosher Meals provided by Webermans Traditional Foods for all Royal Caribbean ships. Kosher meal requests will be made (by me!) for the group through the Special Needs Department 45 days in advance of departure.
Endless entertainment choices are offered aboard the Allure of the Seas. Broadway's hit musical Mamma Mia! High diving AquaTheatre Shows, Ice-skating shows, Casino Royale, Live jazz club, comedy club, karaoke bar, DJs and more. Don't forget designer shopping boutiques, art gallery and jewellery stores. There's an adult only Adults-only Solarium pool, beach pool, 10 whirlpools, Full-service VitalitySM Spa with treatments by Elemis and State-of-the-art Vitality Fitness Centre. Tickets to shows are free of charge but should be booked well in advance. Don't forget shore excursions in each port can be arranged for the group to enjoy together!
Option#1 Cruise Dates: 7 NIGHT EASTERN CARIBBEAN CRUISE Departing May 27th, 2018 Leaving from: Fort Lauderdale, 2 sea days, St. Martin, San Juan, Haiti, sea day (Shabbat), Ft. Lauderdale.
Eastern Caribbean cruise path
Option #2 Cruise Dates: 7 NIGHT WESTERN CARIBBEAN CRUISE Departing June 3rd, 2018 Leaving from: Fort Lauderdale, Nassau Bahamas, at sea, Cozumel Mexico, Roatan Honduras*, Puerto Costa Maya Mexico, sea day (Shabbat), Ft. Lauderdale (*Roatan is a new port for this itinerary) (This option is $50-$240 more pp)
30% SAVINGS! Book by May 30, 2017. Cabins can be held for one week. Deposit of $530CAD per cabin is required upon booking. Balance due February 25, 2018.
Please note: Cabin prices vary according to deck assignment and cabin location
Additional Costs to Consider
- Gratuities: $123.22pp CAD prepaid or charged on board @ $13.95US pp/day
- Airfare: TBD when schedules are available. Air can be arranged for the group or arranged individually using points programs
- Kosher meals: N/C to be arranged for the group 45 days prior to departure
- Show tickets: N/C but should be reserved 90-60 days prior to departure
- Soda Package: unlimited fountain drinks @ $8.50/day/person US$.
- Refreshment Package: unlimited bottled water, fresh squeezed orange juice, fountain drinks, coffee/tea, non-alcoholic cocktails @ $26/day/person US$
- Deluxe Beverage Package: cocktails, spirits, liqueurs, wine by the glass, beer, fountain drinks, fresh squeezed orange juice, bottled water (sparkling and still), coffee/tea, $55/day/person US$ (All beverage 15% gratuity included)
- Internet Package: $100/device/week US$
Please contact me directly to work out specific prices with your cabin and extra choices
Thank you for allowing me to help plan your vacation!