Think this sounds like an awesome opportunity?
Great! Let's get started:
Registration is now open for the Pilot Cohort of the GTA Online Course Design Boot Camp. This online workshop will take place online from Monday, October 15 through Saturday, November 17.
Please read the requirements below before you register.
To register for this workshop, you must:
- Be a currently-enrolled graduate student
- Have a current or expected teaching assignment (we're sorry: at this time, only graduate teaching assistants are eligible for this workshop)
- Have a syllabus for a course you are teaching, will be teaching, or have taught before. This is a requirement for this workshop, since we will be doing hands-on work.
- Be available for the duration of the workshop. Even though it's fully online, it's important that you are available to attend for the duration.
- Have enough time in your schedule to complete the requirements of this workshop. We estimate that it will take you between 3 and 5 hours per week to complete the content and assignments for this workshop. If you have a full schedule already, you may wish to wait for a future cohort, to ensure that you have enough time to meet the requirements.
- Have Internet access for the duration of the workshop, as well as a laptop or desktop computer. While much of the content can be accessed from a smartphone or tablet, you'll want a computer for the best experience completing and submitting assignments.
Enrollment has started! Participants of this workshop will be eligible to receive a $300 financial aid award* upon successful completion of all workshop requirements.
*Award may impact student financial aid – please see https://financialaid.arizona.edu/policies/eligibility-for-financial-aid for additional information.
Not available for the Fall 2018 cohort, but interested in a future cohort?
While this workshop will be fully online and asynchronous, it's important that you are able to participate for the duration of the time the workshop is running.
If you are interested but have other commitments during this time, we understand! Please fill out this form to be added to our email list. We'll get in touch when future offerings are scheduled!
Still have questions?
We're happy to answer any additional questions you have! Please click the button below to email Kristen with any questions about the GTA Online Course Design Boot Camp.