The cash-for- grades program helps level the playing
field for kids who aren’t as fortunate enough to have
a wealthy family life and doing this program would
both be inspiration for better grades and great for
kids getting ready for a working position in life.
1.Many poor kids in the nation would have a chance to be able to go to school and provide for their family’s
2.Students will be more driven to make good grades so that they could be paid more.
3. If kids are being paid then there will be a higher attendance rate.
Many poor kids in the nation would have a chance to be able to go to school and provide for their families.
• According to The Washington Post Schools that pay their kids decrease the rate of poor families in the area.
• According to Info based learning Kids who get paid by their school give many students to provide for themselves instead of asking their parents for their money.
Students will be more driven to make good grades so that they could be paid more.
• According to The Washington post kids thrive for better grades when they know that the better they do the more money they will make.
• According to Info based learning kids scores on tests and quizzes skyrocket when the kids are being paid for their work.
If kids are being paid, then there will be a higher attendance rate.
• According to The Washington post Schools have higher attendance rates when they are paying kids a certain wage.
• According to Info based learning Kids who get paid for attending school tend to have a good work ethic and great real world attendance.
On the other hand, some will say that kids being paid to learn limits their enthusiasm for the subject.
• According to The Washington post Kids who are being paid to learn don’t really find interest in the subject because they are only worried about the money.
However, the opposition is wrong because student act more positively.
• Reported in The Washington Post Kids who get paid have better habit and work ethics than kids who are not getting paid for school.