Our Exhibit Hall features over 19,000 sq. ft. of space making it our largest space to fit up to 1,260 guests at banquet rounds comfortably. This capacity (and others mentioned below) will decrease as staging, audio visual equipment, and other pieces are added to the room set.
During the holiday season, we convert our Exhibit Hall into a premiere event space with carpeting, wall drape, LED uplights around the perimeter of the room, and beaded chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. These additions transform the normally industrial space into a prime banquet location while leaving it versatile enough to accommodate any theme chosen by our clients.
Designed with functionality and modern architecture, our 16,894 sq. ft. Grand Ballroom is ideal for any banquet. All three sections of the Ballroom seat up to 1,080 guests at banquet tables while one section seats up to 380 guests. The lobby area on the north end of the Ballroom is perfect for a reception before dinner, buffet tables, bars, photo booths, games, or a variety of other functions.
Our versatile 6,862 sq. ft. Cascade Room can be divided into five smaller sections or utilized in various combinations with an air wall system. The surrounding lobby areas provide the optimal space for bars, buffet tables, or other activities to add flavor to your event. Use of the lobby areas is dependent upon the size of your party and other events occurring on the same floor.
ALL HOLIDAY PARTIES INCLUDE:
- Professional Event Manager assigned to your event to guide you through the event planning process.
- Floor-length ivory, black, or white tablecloths with the option of adding a black, white, ivory, or red table overlay on each table as well.
- Linen napkins available in a variety of colors, including: red, white, black, ivory, grey, gold, light blue, purple, and burgundy.
- Holiday ornament vase matching your chosen color scheme or our standard tea light centerpiece.
- Holiday buffet decor to match the color scheme you choose for the banquet tables.
- Holiday music playing over house speakers in lobby and in banquet room, if desired.
- Multiple large decorated Christmas trees in the lobby areas, including a 30' tree on level 1.
A holiday buffet is a great way to be creative with your menu and satisfy a large group. Our buffets typically consist of a variety of entrees, salads, sides, rolls, and dessert. You can choose selections from our Holiday Menu or our culinary staff can create a custom buffet to match your party's theme or your particular needs. Additional benefits of buffet service include:
- Buffets are the best option to service a large group and a great way to accommodate an array of dietary preferences.
- Our buffets will quickly serve approximately 100 guests per line.
- The buffet tables will be staffed and positioned and set according to the best flow for your party and tastefully decorated with a holiday flair.
To add more culinary options to your celebration, the UVCC is also equipped to provide full bar service, mocktail bars, carving stations, chocolate fountains, and custom action stations for your event. These are opportunities to really be creative with the services provided to your attendees!
If your event program has audio visual requirements, our in-house Audio Visual Services team will be able to provide quality equipment at competitive prices, as well as professional technical assistance during your event.
We do permit outside audio visual companies to be brought in by our clients, however there will be an associated electrical charge to run power for their equipment.